Status update and next tasks
- I have a nice approach to DRY’ing up computed track fields. But I can’t quite get it to work with the csv format list view, which is really finicky with whitespace.
- I’m still blocked by not being able to sort by a derived field for my fastest/slowest lists. this forces me to keep the speed rating as a static field in each track page. This makes changes to the speed rating algorithm awkward.
- single track page is how i want it. it dynamically computes fields based on the computed fields file, doesn’t rely on any cached values.
- we could have a shell script which updates static speed ratings in single track pages. as long as we need to have those values cached for sorting. keeping them up to date is annoying.
- looking at the fastest list, i didn’t expect so many tracks to be single radius. I think my calculations are correct but it seems odd to me.